A Durlston child will be a happy, confident and successful child thriving in a nurturing environment, ready for any challenge. In order to fulfil this we aim to:
- Deliver outstanding teaching and learning underpinned by the pursuit of excellence and high expectations for each individual child.
- Provide opportunities to fully explore and enjoy a wealth of sporting, creative, technological and co-curricular activities.
- Develop resilient, well-rounded, self-disciplined, well-mannered, caring, confident young people.
- Nurture integrity alongside sound moral values based on Christian traditions; promote an awareness and tolerance of other beliefs and faiths.
- Foster positive partnerships between pupils, parents and staff - the Durlston Family